ALEX HIRSCH JUST POSTED THIS ON TWITTER AND I’M HONESTLY SO CONCERNED
I strongly identify with wood elves because I too like to drink wine and talk about how men are failing
whenever i have those brutal searing being-dissolved-from-inside period cramps during school or work i pretend i am a viking warlord who has been stabbed in the abdomen but i killed the assailant so i’m the only one who knows im injured and i have to carry on normally til the end of the battle to keep up my mens morale
this is good
Gonna adopt this method of dealing
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
One more shot. Turned it into a sawed off shotgun👌 by valleyrec420 http://ift.tt/10Srb4s
idk why introverts have a reputation of being quiet and shy people who’d rather be alone. have you ever been friends with an introvert who’s decided you’re worth their time? we turn into the clingiest, most needy pieces of shit on the planet because there’s so few people we actually can stand
Got outside for some better pictures of Jinx in his costume!
I just need to figure out how to make a new harness to hold it on. This one is made of nylon and catches his scales and is, overall, a pain to both of us.
Omg I need to make this for my beardie, Spike. <3